After patching my Lync 2013 servers to November Updates I started getting flooded with the following errors:
- LS MCU Infrastructure 61035
You can follow this KB to sort this out:
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start search box, and then click regedit.exe in the results list.
- Locate the following registry subkey: HKLMSystemCurrentControlSetControlSecurityProvidersSchannel
- Right-click Schannel, and then click New DWORD (32-bit) value.
Type EnableSessionTicket, then press Enter.
- Right-click EnableSessionTicket, and then click Modify.
- Change the existing value to 2, and then press Enter.
Exit Registry editor.
- Open the Lync Server Management Shell.
- Run the following Lync Server PowerShell commands in the given order:
After that the errors should be gone.
Hope it helps.
Views All Time