Advertisements
Collaborationpro.com

Collaborationpro.com

After a nice festive season I came back to thousands of errors logged in event viewer for the above error: Seems like this error only started occurring after the recent windows updates released. Never the less you can need to check if Named Pipes is enabled in SQL Configuration and you can run the following […]

Advertisements
Read more

I was giving it some thought and even though having a DAG you have some high availability I was not happy that if one of the exchange servers went down clients would not connect to the DB (it takes a while for them to establish connection). I had a public name setup but decided to […]

Read more

Today I am fixing all warnings/errors that have occurred on my SharePoint server, here is a new warning encountered: Share Point 2013 – Access is denied. Verify that either the Default Content Access Account has access to this repository, or add a crawl rule to crawl this repository. If you look at your Search Service […]

Read more

Today I encountered the following error on my SharePoint server: “The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.LMTRepopulationJob (ID 2d4a706e-165b-4bae-bf2f-e3462fc01f36) threw an exception. More information is included below. Unexpected exception in FeedCacheService.IsRepopulationNeeded: Cache cluster is down, restart the cache cluster and Retry.” To fix this error run the following command from Powershell: Restart-Service AppFabricCachingService Hope it […]

Read more

After the upgrade to CU3 on all my Exchange Servers, some of the end users started complaining about username and password popups. Password was entered but the box kept on appearing. Check credential manager and all seemed fine. I then went and had a look at my Exchange Server. After running the command: Get-OutlookAnywhere I noticed […]

Read more

Today I upgraded all my exchange servers to CU3. All of them went well except for one. The transport service started and stopped after 1 minute and would log 3 event errors straight after each other: Error 1036 Error 7001 Error 1018 The main error was complaining about one of my custom connectors. After that […]

Read more

Today MS released the much awaited CU3 for Exchange 2013. The download is 1.5GB almost as big as the previous versions. The major fix/factor here is the calendar forwarding issue that MS say has been fixed that was a problem with the release of CU2 and CU2v2. Lets start. First I will put one of […]

Read more

Yesterday I did some cleanups and move mailboxes to the new databases I created. I think created Mailbox Copies (More on how to do this: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd335158(v=exchg.150).aspx). In the event log I started to receive the following warning: “RPC request to the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service for log truncation failed for database (DB Name). Error: Failed […]

Read more

Today I tested an upgraded on my CRM system running server 2012. I first upgraded CRM Dynamics 2011 to RU15, after that I did a restart. I ran the upgrade from Server 2012 to Server 2012 R2 (Note that CRM Dynamics 2011 is not supported on Server 2012 R2) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2669061 After the upgrade IIS issued […]

Read more

Yesterday I ran CU3 upgrade for Lync Server 2013 on my Front-End Server.  After the upgrade I noticed that the Front-End Service was stuck starting. In event viewer the errors were just rolling over like informational alerts. I ran a repair, that did not work. I rebooted again, nothing. I then uninstalled all components of […]

Read more

Today out of the blue I received this error for SQL Reporting Services on SCCM 2012. Service cannot be started. System.Exception: Default appdomain failed to initialize. at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.ServiceAppDomainController.Start() at Microsoft.ReportingServices.Library.ReportService.OnStart(String[] args) at System.ServiceProcess.ServiceBase.ServiceQueuedMainCallback(Object state) When you try and start the Reporting Services it gives a warning saying some services start and then stop……. My suspicion […]

Read more

Today I wanted to run a few reports and went to SCCM and it returned the famous page “No Items Found”. Checked the Component Status, everything was happy. Checked the logs, no errors found. Removed the Reporting Services Role, restarted the machine, reinstalled the Role and still “No Items Found” I then tried re-registering the […]

Read more

(**UPDATE, CU6 Fixes this bug**) Since upgrading to CU1, CU2 and now CU2v2 for Exchange 2013, event ID 1006 keeps getting logged with performance counter errors. My server has 600GB free space yet it complains of this. Seems like yet another bug in Exchange 2013. I turned off these notifications, you can do so at […]

Read more
Contact Form Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Clef two-factor authentication