Advertisements
Advertisements

Month: December 2012

The UPS at my remote site went down taking down all servers. After bringing up the DC first and then Exchange, Exchange was giving event id 2601, 2604, 2501 every 15 minutes. I ran NLTest /DSGetSite from Powershell (you can use command prompt as well) and it gave the following: Default-First-Site-Name. This is correct so why […]

Advertisements
Advertisements
Read more

Today I installed a new Anti-Virus product on my Exchange Servers, ESET. The nice thing with ESET is that it automatically sets exclusions as it detects what is installed, so on my servers Exchange, IIS and Windows Server exclusions were set. However, Microsoft recommends the following to be set on the exclusion list: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb332342.aspx  

Read more

After doing SP1 beta update for SCCM 2012 i still had no reports showing. I went and checked the SSRS log and found the following error in the log file: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT (!) SRS not detected as running SMS_SRS_REPORTING_POINT Failures reported during periodic health check by the SRS […]

Read more
Contact Form Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Clef two-factor authentication